Go To Search
Click to Home
Find Us On:
Apple Valley
7100 147th St. W.
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Ph: (952) 953-2500
How do I get a copy of a police/ accident report?
An Information Disclosure Request form must be filled out by the person requesting the information. These forms are available on-line or can be picked up at the police department. The form can be faxed back at (952) 953-2733, or dropped off at the police department. Other than car accident reports, you can expect to wait up to a minimum of 5 business days for copies of most incidents.

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a police/ accident report?
2. How do I register my bicycle with the AVPD?
3. How do I report if I suspect someone has stolen my identify or committed a financial crime against me?
4. How can I get additional information on identity theft?
5. What is curfew in Apple Valley?
6. How do I retrieve my vehicle that has been towed by the police department?
7. How can belongings/property be protected?
8. What is Neighborhood Watch?
9. How does my neighborhood form a Neighborhood Watch Group?
10. What can I do to participate in Neighborhood Watch if I live in a rented property?
11. What is Business Watch?
12. What do I need to do to organize a block party?
13. What are the restrictions for parking vehicles on public streets?
14. Are animals required to be licensed in the city?
15. How do I obtain an Order for Protection?
16. Will the police department fingerprint me for licenses, applications and adoptions?
17. Is there a fee for false alarms?
18. Can I discharge a firearm within the city limits?
19. Does the police department pick up stray animals?