Go To Search
Click to Home
Find Us On:
Apple Valley
7100 147th St. W.
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Ph: (952) 953-2500
Who must be licensed?
The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry establishes the rules for licensing of contractors. Please see Construction Codes and Licensing Division at the Department of Labor and Industry or call (651) 284-5065.

Building Inspections

Show All Answers

1. Who must be licensed?
2. When am I required to obtain a building permit?
3. What are the required inspections?
4. How do I obtain a building permit?
5. If I have questions about building permits and inspections, who can I contact?