Apple Valley Business Watch is a non-profit organization created to provide information, education and relationships that serve to prevent crime in the Apple Valley business community.
Benefits of becoming a member of Business Watch include:
- Email updates with information on police calls in the business community, crime alerts and crime prevention tips.
- On-site security surveys conducted by the Apple Valley Police Department.
- Access to training opportunities.
- Business Watch decals for your doors.
- Networking opportunities with neighboring businesses.
Apple Valley Business Watch also partners with the Apple Valley Police Department by hosting a summer picnic in conjunction with Night to Unite the first Tuesday in August. The picnic features food, beverages, raffle drawings, prizes and great networking opportunities.
Apple Valley Business Watch Advisory Board Members
Secretary - Susan Berg, Apple Valley Medical Center
Board Member - Kim LeBoeuf, Deerwood Bank
Board Member - Officer Krista Erickson, Apple Valley Police Department
Board Member - Pam Walter, Apple Valley Police Department
Board Member - Karen Kirkman, MidCountry Bank
Board Member - Tony Lawler, Grandstay
Board Member - Jake Wicker, Dunn Bros. Coffee
For more information on how to become a member of Business Watch, contact Officer Krista Erickson at 952-953-2865.